IEEE Windsor Section is gearing up for an exceptional week of innovation and technology at IEEE Week, jointly organized by the Faculty of Engineering, EPICenter, and CHARGE Lab!
Save the date: October 3rd – October 5th, 2023
Join us for a series of engaging events celebrating the forefront of technological advancements and insightful discussions.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s in store:
Tuesday, Oct. 3rd:
- CEI Networking Booths (9:30 am – 1:30 pm)
- TechXcel: Innovate to Elevate – Techtalk with I-50 (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
Wednesday, Oct. 4th:
- WIE Inspirational Speaker Series (10:00 am – 11:30 pm)
- Building the Foundations for the Internet of Things! (Part 1) (2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
Thursday, Oct. 5th:
- Building the Foundations for the Internet of Things! (Part 2) (10:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- 3-Minute Thesis Competition: Bring on the Spice! (4:00 pm – 6:00 pm) featuring guest speaker Dr. Tom Murad, the President-Elect of IEEE Region 7 (Canada)
- Register as a presenter and compete for prizes!
Seats are limited! Stay tuned for updates. See you there!